[Update: Some users had problems with accessing the videos; we have moved the videos to a youtube channel to avoid these issues.]
This event was held on 18th July 2020, Saturday at 4 pm. Dr Rishikesh Behere gave an introductory presentation. Panellists were
1) Dr Geetha Desai, Professor of Psychiatry, NIMHANS
2) Dr Naren P Rao, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, NIMHANS
3) Dr Rishikesh Behere, Consultant Psychiatrist and Wellcome-DBT Alliance Fellow, KEMHRC, Pune
This event was held on 29th July 2020, Saturday at 4 pm.
Introduction: “Stress in the age of COVID times” by Dr Ajit Bhide, Consultant Psychiatrist, St. Martha’s Hospital and past President, Indian Psychiatric Society. Panellists were:
1) Professor Sunita Simon, Professor of Psychiatry, St. Johns Medical College
2) Dr. Amrit Pattojoshi, Neuro Psychiatrist, Bhubaneswar
3) Dr Naren P Rao, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, NIMHANS
These are 21 sessions of Yoga series by Dr Omkar, a professor of Aerospace Engineering at IISc and very well known for his yoga classes. These were held in the month of July 2020.
We are continuing our series of panel discussions aimed at understanding and creating awareness on mental health issues. On 17th November at 4 pm, we are had a panel discussion on Depression, titled “Understanding blues”.
Prof R Raguram, Senior Psychiatrist.