[Update: Some users had problems with accessing the videos; we have moved the videos to a youtube channel to avoid these issues.]
1) Time Management: A Panel Discussion
This event was held on 18th July 2020, Saturday at 4 pm. Dr Rishikesh Behere gave an introductory presentation. Panellists were
1) Dr Geetha Desai, Professor of Psychiatry, NIMHANS
2) Dr Naren P Rao, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, NIMHANS
3) Dr Rishikesh Behere, Consultant Psychiatrist and Wellcome-DBT Alliance Fellow, KEMHRC, Pune
2) Handling Stress During the COVID Pandemic: A Panel Dicsussion
This event was held on 29th July 2020, Saturday at 4 pm.
Introduction: “Stress in the age of COVID times” by Dr Ajit Bhide, Consultant Psychiatrist, St. Martha’s Hospital and past President, Indian Psychiatric Society. Panellists were:
1) Professor Sunita Simon, Professor of Psychiatry, St. Johns Medical College
2) Dr. Amrit Pattojoshi, Neuro Psychiatrist, Bhubaneswar
3) Dr Naren P Rao, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, NIMHANS
3) Yoga Kshema: Yoga Series by Dr Omkar
These are 21 sessions of Yoga series by Dr Omkar, a professor of Aerospace Engineering at IISc and very well known for his yoga classes. These were held in the month of July 2020.
4) “Understanding Blues” -Panel discussion
We are continuing our series of panel discussions aimed at understanding and creating awareness on mental health issues. On 17th November at 4 pm, we are had a panel discussion on Depression, titled “Understanding blues”.
Prof R Raguram, Senior Psychiatrist.
[display-posts include_excerpt="true" image_size="thumbnail"]